Thursday, August 19, 2010

I feel useless & we've hit our first snag--Lawyers SUCK

I am really tired.  I am so going to bed early.  I can't wait until this makes us feel better with more energy, but in the mean time I FEEL LIKE CRAP.  I can barely get dinner on the table and Matt had to finish up tonight because I just couldn't do anymore.  If it weren't for the "Family Dinner"  I would go to bed right now.  I made it through the first week. 

Now, on to the snag...
We can't use the equipment for "a few weeks"  (read: until Christmas) because we haven't been trained and haven't signed a waiver.  No one knows when we will be able to use the equipment, but they will let us know.  I swear the universe wants me fat and unhealthy, but we aren't giving up. 

The plan:  Get DVD's and find a room (probably my office) and power through until the room is ready.  Who knows when that will be, but we aren't giving up.  Not yet at least...

No comments:

Post a Comment